Where to Find Our Vegan Soaps in the Nashville Area | Scent of the Sun
Find Us at Stores and Farmers' Markets
Want to try our latest scents in-person? We're proud to show our vegan soaps, bath bombs, lotions, and accessories throughout the Greater Nashville area. You can find our displays at Gallatin's Artisan Hatchery, Goodlettsville's Rare Bird Antique Mall, Murfreesboro's Painted Tree Boutiques, and Knoxville's Painted Tree Boutiques. You can also visit our booths at the Gallatin Farmers' Market and Murfreesboro Saturday Market.
You can find our vegan products in displays at several stores throughout Middle Tennessee, including:
- Gallatin: The Artisan Hatchery: 158 N. Water Ave., Gallatin, TN. Hours are 10-4 on Tuesday-Thursday and 10-5 on Friday-Saturday.
- Goodlettsville: Rare Bird Antiques: 212 S. Main St., Goodlettsville, TN. Hours: Hours are 10-5 on Monday-Saturday and 1-5 on Sunday.
- Knoxville: Painted Tree Boutiques: 9630 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN. Hours: Hours are 10-8 every day.
- Murfreesboro: Painted Tree Boutiques: 500 N Thompson Ln, Murfreesboro, TN. Hours are 10-8 every day.
Looking to visit us in-person? Find us at our Farmers' Market booths! We started at the Gallatin Farmers' Market and have since expanded to:
- Gallatin Farmers' Market: 160 W. Franklin St., Gallatin, TN. Hours are 9 a.m.-1 p.m. each Saturday from May through the end of September.
- Murfreesboro Saturday Market: 116 W Lytle Street Rutherford, Murfreesboro, TN (in front of the Courthouse). Hours are 8 a.m.-12 p.m. each Saturday from June through the end of October.
Look below to learn where to visit us in-person at Farmers' Markets, craft shows, festivals, and other events.